Final Project








My theme for this project was water. I made the waterfall earrings first by using the circle punch then drilling a hole, hammering texture and dapping each piece then using chain making to make jump rings and clip the circles together. For the bracelet I cut out an oval, etched a cute saying “The Calm Before The Storm” into it and textured the sides to make it look like raindrops. I then made the chain to look wavey and attached it to the piece. The last piece was the river keychain. First I etched out the river and enameled clear blue into it to resemble water and I put texture on the edges to give the piece a framed look. The biggest challenge was to think of the designs and ideas for everything, each piece went through many changes. I just learned how to enamel and it was definitely my favorite part of the assignment because it was fun but it also challenged myself and it turned out very well. My bracelet is like the ugly stepsister in a way because it didn’t turn out as well as I wanted it to. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Inspired Etching Project

Cooper Ring Project